So, are you looking for a delicious dish to make your husband go home early for dinner? Are you trying to impress your soon to be in-laws? Or you want to reward your kids with a delightful dish after winning a soccer competition? Chicken and rice casserole is best served when you are with your family and relatives. Whether it is a family reunion, or your relatives just visited you on a weekend, this would be the perfect food to prepare.
Chicken and rice casserole nutrition facts:
Fat: 17 g
Carbohydrate: 42 g
Protein: 9 g
In addition to that, remember that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, so why not try this dish and make that hot dude fall in love with you?
The cream of mushroom and onion powder is just a perfect combination! Mushrooms, chicken, and mozzarella cheese make this dish completely mouth-watering that your loved one would love to eat with you. The vegetables make it look more enticing that even a kid would love to taste.
Chicken and rice casserole is very easy to make. A just-got-married woman would definitely love to try this dish and make her husband fall even more in love with her.
All you need to do is to prepare the ingredients, mix it, and bake it. Then, voila! Your delicious rice and chicken casserole is now ready to serve to your precious ones!
Chicken and rice casserole recipe
Published: December 1, 2012
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 35 mins
- Cook: 40 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 mins
[two_third last="no"]So, are you looking for a delicious dish to make your husband go home early for dinner? Are you trying to impress …
- 4 chicken breast skinless and boneless ,cut into strips
- 1 cup rice uncooked
- 1 ounce mushroom soup
- 1 ounce chicken soup
- 2 cups vegetables frozen. (carrots, green peas, and corn)
- 1 cup mushrooms halves
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Combine uncooked rice, cream of mushroom soup, chicken soup, milk, carrots, green peas, corn, onion powder, salt and pepper into the dish.
- Arrange the chicken breast on top of the soup mixture and sprinkle some salt and pepper to make the chicken more delicious.
- Place the mushroom halves on top, and sprinkle it with shredded mozzarella cheese and bread crumbs.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or until the rice and chicken is cooked.
- Serve with a tossed salad (optional).
- Skill Level: Beginner
- For spicy food lovers, you may add or replace onion powder to chili or cayenne pepper.
- If you’re a dieter, you may use a low fat milk, or you may even use water as a substitute for milk. You may also choose to use brown rice instead of using white rice.