Everybody loves to eat boneless foods. The breast part of the chicken is one of the most boring parts of the chicken that anyone could eat. Chicken is one of the foodstuff that anyone could get a boneless meat. This meat is perfect in making a chicken breast casserole. It is also one of the nutritious animal protein that anyone could serve within her family. So, here’s a simple instructions in making an appetizing meal that your family would surely love.
Сhicken breast casserole nutrition facts:
Fat: 20 g
Carbohydrate: 39 g
Protein: 12 g
Chicken breast casserole recipe
Published: December 1, 2012
[two_third last="no"]Everybody loves to eat boneless foods. The breast part of the chicken is one of the most boring parts of the …
- 1 can Milk
- 1 onion
- 1 pack Bread crumbs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces Pepper Jack grated
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans small mushroom
- 4 chicken breasts
- The first thing that you need to do is to cut the chicken breast into pieces. After cutting the chicken breast, its time to boil it together with 1 onion (sliced) to make it tastier.
- Now that the chicken breast was cooked, grease the glassware with the butter. Grease it as much as you want. The more the butter the tastier it would be.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F while preparing for the casserole.
- Mix one can of milk, 2 cans of mushroom , 8ounce of pepper jack .
- Spread the chicken within the glassware covered with butter.Make sure to fill up the sides.
- Shred the bread crumbs on top of the chicken. This would serve as the third layer of the dish.
- Add the mixed ingredients on top of it.
- Put all the mushrooms on top. Make sure to fill in all the sides.
- The last layer would be the mozzarella cheese.
- Cover the glassware with foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove the foil and bake it again for another 15 minutes.