Chicken pasta casserole is a great dish for all those who really love cheese and pasta. It’s very yummy and delicious. You can serve this dish to your loved ones and can impress them. It’s extremely easy chicken casserole for your family. You can prepare this amazingly yummy dish within 1 hour and 25 minutes. And with this recipe you can give this dish to 7 people.
chicken pasta casserole nutrition facts:
Fat: 19 g
Carbohydrate: 46 g
Protein: 18 g
Chicken pasta casserole recipe
Published: December 1, 2012
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 30 mins
- Cook: 55 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 25 mins
[two_third last="no"]Chicken pasta casserole is a great dish for all those who really love cheese and pasta. It’s very yummy and …
- 5 full cups egg noodles that are uncooked
- 0.5 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1.5 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1.5 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 0.5 tablespoon pepper powder
- 2.5 celery ribs that must be chopped
- 1 onion that must be chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh butter
- 2 cups cream Pour that cream into two different bowls
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese ou must only take shredded and part-skim cheese
- 1 celery soup that must be undiluted
- 0.5 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon dried flakes
- Firstly boil noodles in a hot water.
- Meanwhile, combine egg, garlic powder, pepper powder and Parmesan cheese in a big bowl.
- After that, drain the noodles and mix them in this mixture. On the other side, take a large pan and cook chicken, celery, onion with butter and pepper.
- After 12 to 15 minutes, pour the cream in the pan and cook it for some more time.
- Now take your baking dish and brush it with the butter or oil.
- After that, start layering on the dish. Firstly noodle mixture then chicken and at the end mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat this layer pattern.
- Now pour broth, parsley, and cream on the top.
- Then refrigerate for one night. On the next day, take out this dish before half an hour of baking.
- Then bake it for 40 minutes and serve
- Skill Level: Advanced