Have you ever tried chicken thigh casserole? It is seriously very yummy. You must not miss this dish. It will definitely convince you to eat again and again. This is one of the most mouth-watering chicken casserole recipes. You must try it today and surely you will enjoy. The most interesting part is it hardly takes 40 minute and you can serve it to your guests. They will positively appreciate you for this yummy dish.
Chicken thigh casserole nutrition facts:
Fat: 16 g
Carbohydrate: 43 g
Protein: 13 g
Сhicken thigh casserole recipe
Published: December 2, 2012
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 35 mins
- Ready In: 45 mins
[two_third last="no"]Have you ever tried chicken thigh casserole? It is seriously very yummy. You must not miss this dish. It will …
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 10 pieces chicken thigh
- 6 pieces shallots They must be quartered and peeled
- 3 carrots and they must be peeled. Also, they must be sliced thickly
- 4 oz white mushroom And make them thinly sliced
- 9 potatoes , they must be quartered and scrubbed
- 1 liter chicken stock
- 1.5 tablespoons parsley leaves and chop them roughly. Also, you must use these leaves for garnish as well
- 15 black olives
- 3 tablespoons cream fraiche
- Firstly, heat your oven over a medium flame. Keep it warm out until it becomes quite hot.
- After this, add 5 pieces of chicken thigh in the oven.
- Now all the chicken to cook and after some time change the side of chicken until they become golden brown.
- After cooking, keep these pieces on the side now add all the vegetables on the hot pan and stir fry them.
- After that, add those chicken pieces and chicken stock in these vegetables. Cover the pan and cook it for 25 minutes.
- After this, add the parsley leaves in the pan and allow them to cook for more 15 minutes. When all the ingredients are cooked properly, garnish your casserole cream.
- Skill Level: Beginner