Mexico is famous not only by its sombrero hat, but also by its various foods. The food tastes so delivious and extremely unique. Most people love to eat Mexican food, especially people who love to eat spicy foods. Mexicans are also well known because of their creativity in combining ingredients to create new taste and sensation. One of the sensational food combination is Mexican chicken casserole.
However, not everyone knows how to make this delicious food. It is the reason why the author of this article decided to write about how to make Mexican chicken casserole recipe. First, let’s prepare the ingredients. You can get them from nearest local groceries. Luckily, the ingredients are cheap enough so it can help people safe the ‘food budget’.
mexican chicken casserole nutrition facts:
Fat: 18 g
Carbohydrate: 45 g
Protein: 10 g
Mexican chicken casserole recipe
Published: December 2, 2012
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 35 mins
- Cook: 45 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 mins
[two_third last="no"]Mexico is famous not only by its sombrero hat, but also by its various foods. The food tastes so delivious and …
- 4 chicken breasts
- 10 ounce cheddar cheese
- 10 ounce cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounce salsa
- 4 ounce green chilies diced
- 16 ounce nacho cheese flavor Doritos crushed (large bag)
- 16 ounce mexican cheese
- 8 ounce jalapeno jack cheese shredded
- 8 ounce sliced ripe olives for presentation
- Take the chicken and boil it over medium heat until done. Pull apart and keep the broth.
- Take the soups, salsa, and chilies. Mix them together. After done, set them aside.
- Take a 13×9 inches pan. Make a layer from half of the doritos, half of the chicken, half of the sauce, and half of the cheese.
- Pour 0.25 cup of the broth on the top.
- Make a final layer using the cheese and the broth.
- To create a better presentation, take the sliced jalapenos or the black olive slices.
- Prepare the oven and increase the temperature to 350o F.
- Take the casserole and put it into the oven.
- Bake the casserole for about 30 minutes.
- Take the casserole from the oven and let it cool.
- The Mexican chicken casserole is now ready.
- Skill Level: Advanced
You can serve the Mexican chicken casserole at all time, but it will taste better if you serve it at winter. The spicy taste of the casserole will help your body to maintain the warm temperature. This food is also healthy because it can supply nutrition to the body.
Human body need nutrition to make sure that all process and metabolism works correctly. It is also important in protecting the body from harmful materials which can hit the body and raise the disease.
Try to combine the casserole with other ingredients to increase the taste and the nutrition. Take a little time to find out which is the best ingredients for the casserole, but never forget not to pick the ingredients randomly without having proper knowledge about the taste and how it can affect the Mexican chicken casserole.
Mexican chicken casserole at myrecipes.com