This recipe is a new discovery for casserole recipe. For long time, people have tried to improve the taste of casserole for various people. Everyone loves this tater tot casserole recipe, especially kids. Kids love this food because of its hearty and cheesy ingredients. Other things that make people love this food and interested to make it is its simplicity. Everyone can make this easy breakfast casserole in a short time. Do not worry about the ingredients because everyone can get them easily at the nearest local groceries.
Tater tot casserole nutrition facts:
Fat: 21 g
Carbohydrate: 37 g
Protein: 15 g
Tater tot casserole recipe
Published: December 2, 2012
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 25 mins
- Cook: 35 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 mins
[two_third last="no"]This recipe is a new discovery for casserole recipe. For long time, people have tried to improve the taste of …
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 15 ounce peas or green beans drained
- 10 ounce mushroom soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 16 ounce tater tots
- Prepare the oven and increase the temperature to 350o F.
- Take a large skillet and put the ground beef into it. Cook the ground beef over high temperature, then drain the fat from the meat.
- Take the garlic, onion powder, salt, pepper, peas (or green beans as the alternative), and condensed cream of mushroom soup. Stir them until the ingredients combined perfectly.
- Prepare a medium-sized casserole dish.
- Take the mixture and pour it to the casserole dish.
- Take shredded cheddar cheese and sprinkle them over the beef mixture.
- Create the top layer over the mixture by using the tater tots.
- Take the casserole and put it into the oven.
- Bake the casserole for about 40 minutes until the tater tots are crispy enough.
- Take a 8×8 or 9×9 inches pan, and press the raw hamburger flat into it.
- Empty the tater tots on top of the hamburger.
- Spoon the soup over the tater tots.
- Prepare the oven and increase the temperature to 350 F.
- Cook the casserole and wait for about 30 minutes.
- Wait until the hamburger is cooked.
- The casserole is now ready.
- Skill Level: Easy
Although there are 16 detailed steps in cooking tater tot casserole, the cooking itself just needs less than an hour until the whole process is complete. Serve the casserole in warm condition to keep the delicious taste.
There is no rule about the best time for eating the casserole. Everyone can make and eat them when they want. The only thing that everyone should concern that always combine the tater tot casserole with other food to keep the nutrition in the body always in balance condition.